|Space by Stephan Martieniere|
Used with permission from the artist
To view complete Portfolio visit artist's website
The fun began on December 1, 2014 and it will end on January 31, 2015. If interested in joining, read more about it here. If you just want to follow reviews, recommendations, and/or commentary, check out the review site where all participants post links to their reviews.
I read some excellent Sci-Fi this past year. However, I still have a stack of books to read. I plan to be realistic and go with the flow and my mood. There is no pressure and I'm hoping this event will help get me excited about reading and blogging regularly again. So let's see how far I get and which books I end up reading. In the meantime, here is my tentative list:
- A Confederation of Valor Omnibus (Valor's Choice and The Better Part of Valor) by Tanya Huff
- Star Soldiers by Andre Norton
- The Dispossessed by Ursula K. LeGuin
- Abaddon's Gate (The Expanse #3) by James S.A. Corey
- Tomorrow and Tomorrow by Thomas Sweterlitsch
I usually watch and comment on at least one science fiction film or television program. Let's see what appeals this year.
Let the fun begin.